Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Noah Edits My Page - His Page, I Mean

So when is Christmas coming?

Christmas doesn't come again until December.

What? Christmas was here already?

Yes. Remember, we got Ginger for Christmas. Let's just not start that again.

You are telling me Christmas came and went and did not take this dog?

Christmas doesn't TAKE things - it GIVES things. Actually, people give things AT Christmas÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷[]p===================bv ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷.

Well, this still doesn't explain anything. Christmas can't GIVE us a dog that is supposed to be FOR Christmas... Anyway, this dog is still here. Can Christmas take it when they come back again?

No. The dog is ours now. She is staying here.

Sigh. She keeps licking my head. Tell her to stop that, and maybe she can stay.

Well, I'll tell her, but she's a puppy and she likes you. And puppies don't listen very well. It would help her immensely if you didn't hang your tail off the edge of the computer table like that.

I will stop doing that if she stops walking by the table with her tail wagging.  You know I can't take that!

I know.  But just like you can't stop grabbing her tail, she can't help but lick your head.

Well, if that's how it's going to be for a while, I will have to revisit the box idea.

What box idea?

Oh, just something I was thinking of doing if it came to this, and it appears it has.

What box idea?

Oh, nothing.  It probably won't work anyway.  She doesn't eat EVERY day, does she?

Why did you just write "Noah Edits My Page"... shouldn't it be "Noah Edits HIS Page"?
And what do you mean?

See the stuff in the middle? All the +++ signs and all?  You did that while you were playing with the puppy.

I don't play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My secretary reads all comments. Any replies to comments will be through said secretary. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with her.