Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday's Meow


I do not spell as well as I read.
Did you know that my name was not originally Noah?  The people who rescued me changed my name.  And I'm so glad they did.  I did a Google search on my name, as you can see above.  My secretary fixed a few letters and showed me the definition.  It was not a suitable name for a grown cat. 
I looked up Noah later -

I looked up Noah for you.

Yes, thank you.  So, when I read about Noah later, I was impressed that they had given me such a respectable name.  I can't say that I'm big on boats, but if a flood came along, I guess I'd hop aboard.

Even with the dogs?

There weren't dogs on the boat.

Yes, there were dogs on the bark - I mean, ark - the boat.

Well, I'm not talking about them right now.  I'm talking about my name.  It's a good name and better than bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

You mean "Baby"?

Yes, that.  I am obviously so not one.  Hey, how come spell check didn't work again?
I'm liking this typing thing.  My turn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My secretary reads all comments. Any replies to comments will be through said secretary. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with her.