Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Cat Toy




Here.  Play with this.

Play?  I don't play.

No, really.  Try it.  I think you will like it.  It's says it's for hours of cat fun.

Really.

Yes, watch, I'll start it for you.

Hmm.  It is kind of mesmerizing.

There you go.  That's it.  Try to catch it.  It makes the ball go around.

I am capturing it, but it doesn't come out.  It just keeps on running in this tunnel.

Right.  You are supposed to think it is a mouse running around and try to catch it.

Why does this thing not come out?  
It is driving me crazy. 

It won't come out.  It's a cat toy.  It's for you to play with.

I don't play.  I kill.

There's nothing to kill in this toy.  It is just for fun.

Well, I don't do fun.  I do serious.

It isn't serious.  It's a cat toy!

Really?

Really!  It's fun to watch you play.

What?  It's fun to watch me play, you say?
Let's think about this.  You think it's fun to watch ME play.

Right.

So doesn't that make ME the cat toy?

Ummm....No?

2 comments:

My secretary reads all comments. Any replies to comments will be through said secretary. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with her.