Monday, February 3, 2014

Who's That Cat Outside?



Hello!  Want to come inside?  It's nice and warm in here, and we have food.

Who are you talking to?

That cat.

What cat?

There's a cat out there.  He looks a little like me, but he's outside.  I think he should come in and get warm, like I did.

That's not another cat.  That's you.

What?  I'm outside?
Wait.  How can I be talking to you right here then?

No, you are still inside.  You're looking at your reflection in the window.

I knew that.
Huh!  Is that a spot on my head?  I need to clean.

1 comment:

  1. An ammusing post. Cute picture.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

My secretary reads all comments. Any replies to comments will be through said secretary. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with her.